Monday, November 27, 2006

I've taken a self-imposed break from WoW after reaching level 32 and to be honest I'm appreciating the fact that time doesn't have to disappear into nothingness. I want the gear at the end game but I really don't want to invest another clean 10-15x24 hours of my life getting there. I've seriously been considering pursuing a powerlevelling service and I reserched the risks of botting. I canvassed the idea of getting a guide that absolutely guaranteed reaching 60 in 5 days of /played. The game has me stumped because I usually compulsively finish games in 2-3 sittings. Obviously that's physically impossible in this instance. The fact that the end of the game is so damned long away and additionally that once I get there whether we've reached any type of conclusion is disputable is really disturbing...!

Nonetheless I've really settled a lot more into my class - Warlock - after running some instances and gathering some 1337 gear. I get the impression more and more however that there just isn't room in my life for my ambitions and success in WoW and that I may have to (shock) resign myself to 'losing' in WoW. I'll reiterate it - I'm simply not devoting my life to this game (a la South Park...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home